Follow by Email

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reduced-Cost Housing

Search for your local housing authority so you may contact them (by phone or in person if email doesn't work) and apply for programs, like Section 8 or HUD, that provide vouchers for housing costs.

Search for local apartments that are low-income and/or accept vouchers. 

Maybe avoid all the links on that site that redirect you to other sites ... They seem a little unnecessary, although they claim to be very helpful.  All you need to actually do is contact your local housing authority and find a place to live that works with the programs you qualify for - however - some apartment complexes operate on their own standards, which mean all you have to do is prove your income and then you qualify for reduced-cost housing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google.Com Answers All Except Prayers:

Creative Director: Megan Oliver-Parker

As these articles are intended to act as essential resources, they are consistently updated with new information. If you would like to share ideas, websites, questions, or requests, please email:EasyBluebirdLife@Yahoo.Com.